YOU ARE INVITED TO BOOK A STALL/SPACE
Le Marché, Heathfield
Bank Holiday Monday 26th
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
- The Market is open to the public between
- Stall allocation is on a first come, first served basis. In the event of
over subscription, payment will be refunded. Build on last year’s success!
Avoid disappointment, secure a place by completing and returning your application form as soon as possible – no later than 31st
together with payment to:
Roger Clark, Trade Stall Coordinator, Le Marche,
Jolan, Cross-in-Hand Road, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21 0UT.
Telephone: 01435 661121 email: email@example.com
- Insurance: All stallholders must have Product and Public Liability Insurance and must abide by Environmental Health, Trading Standards and any other relevant regulations.
- Bookings and payment will be acknowledged by email. Please note that payment is required to secure a booking.
- Your permit will be sent confirming your STALL NUMBER, its LOCATION and Traders’ designated car park 10 – 14 days prior to 26th August and not before.
- Stallholders are responsible for their own stall decoration and weather protection. We regret any trader arriving after 8.30am will not gain access to the market.
- All vehicles must be removed from the site by 8.30am.
- Traders need to complete setting up by
Refunds for cancellation will not be considered after 31st